GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 23:00:32 EDT
After acting on the court order to release the brave students, it seems that
there are some missing. The government reported that they have released
everyone under their custody and yet some are missing.
What is going on? If I am right, I heard that some flee to Senegal. How true
is that? Or is it another November 11th. Any answers?

Ousman Bojang.