CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 15:23:50 -0700
The usual excellent analysis below.  It is clear that serious economic
danger threatens.  The so called high tech HAS given the economy a boost
(much as auto production did in the 20's) but there is merely now
more tunnel at the end of the tunnel.
The gov't hopes to band aid the system by increasing competition
through putting a bunger in the Microsoft works.  But it isn't nearly
enough.
wcm