CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"F. Leon Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 17:24:28 -0400
CHOMSKY Subscribers:

Do to a continuing security breach in MSN Hotmail.  I am forced to place
ALL Hotmail subscribers on FULL REVIEW.

ALL HOTMAIL accounts have been placed on REVIEW until further notice.

I have had two (2) incidents in the past 48 hours of possible e-mail
forging. None were on CHOMSKY.

For more information about the Microsoft's Hotmail problems see:

<http://www.zdnet.com/pcweek/stories/news/0,4153,2323987,00.html>

<http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,41069,00.html?pt.forbes..feed.ne>

<http://search.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/WAPO/19990820/V000316-082099-idx.html>

<http://www.zdnet.com/sr/breaking/980824/980825a.html>

If you have any questions, please do hesitate to e-mail me directly.

F. Leon Wilson
CHOMSKY List Owner