From:
"Steven J. Wolfe" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 22:43:58 -0700
Add Ware is becoming more prevalent all the time. I have even come across a
couple of Websites, that it they were not employed by a company, they would
be Viruses. www.gohip.com is one. STAY Away from that one!!! For a REAL eye
opener, check this site. http://grc.com/default.htm Click on the Sheilds up
icon, and if you are running any kind of network, you will quickly head to
http://www.zonelabs.com. And for the Addware, you should grab optout.exe,
and run it. You will again be quite surprised...

Good Luck, and Happy Computing!!!

Steve Wolfe