From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 09:15:37 +0300
I thinkLexmark is better. My friend has a 3200 and I have a 5700, they are
very fast, produce a better text than Epson (proved by PC Magazine test
last year) and great images, too.

The choice is in the refilling options, if you intend to do refills (the
cartridge cost is the same for both printers). In Epson, you can refill
the cartridge many times, unless you do something wrong and have to
replace the whole head assembly (costly!); in Lexmark, the head is in the
cartridge so you can only refill 4-5 times and then have to buy a new
cartridge because the head is worn out. Of course if you do the refill
wrong, you just swap a cartridge with new -- no harm done.

Yours,

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>

On Sun, 28 May 2000, David Gray wrote:

> I am looking for a new inkjet printer & have come down to a choice between
> the Epson 660 & the Lexmark 3200.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html