From:
"Chris H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 08:35:08 -0500
From: David Williams

> I have also tried a few different optical mice and while I would say that
> the offering from Microsoft is better than the others it still is not good
> enough for day-to-day work.

Wow, I really disagree. I have used one of the new optical mice from MS for
several months and must say the preformance is great. I will never go back
to the oldstyle mouse. It out preforms anything I have ever used. Mine is
highly acurate, never jumps or skips, never gets clogged or gummed up, and
works both as a USB or PS2. I use this mouse from 4 to 12 hours a day and in
now way does it not out preform even the expensive ball style mice I have
purchased.

Chris Hayes
ETC Computers
Lubbock Tx.