Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 08:32:55 -0500
I also tried a Dell keyboard which feels a lot like the Compac that I'm
also going to check into how much they are. But the one that came with my
Gateway just feels like you have to really push the keys down and I'm
always having to retype letters, especially caps.  With the MS Natural
board I can only achieve 8000 wpm, but on the Dell I achieved over 9000
with 100% accuracy (very slight brag here!).

Lynn

At 07:11 AM 05/02/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Lynn,
>
>If both keyboards are standard (no special keys) then
>they are completely interchangeable.  Unfortunately,
>many PC makers are now building keyboards with
>unique and specialized keys (like a special key to load
>the web browser).  These new specialized keyboards
>____might___ work, but those extra keys will not.
>
>Jim Meagher

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org