From:
The Smith Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 04:26:23 -0800
The same thing happened to me, Realy strange ,I never could figure out why
it happened but one day I decided I was fed up with it and was going to
format any way so i did this just to see if it would correct it. I right
clicked on the drive , deleted one of the drive C's, then went to
view,refresh. Shut down and rebooted and it was gone,Never to be Plural
again!Dont know if it will work for you but if you try it i would suggest
before you domaking sure you have all your drivers handy.

Good luck and let me know what you do i am curriuos if it works for you too!

Robert W. Smith