From:
Bruce & Lesser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 07:52:25 -0700
The more I experienced a decrease in symptoms the more fish I ate and the more
committed I became to eating differently than main stream.  Here I could buy
fish right off the boat. I probably did eat more fish after moving here, now
that I think about it.  I think I ate more rice back then.

The temperature preferences might have also had something to do with hormones as
I am 51 and women in my family start having difficulty with heat in their mid
40's.  I just discovered that last night talking to my sister.

How do I get this book?

Lynda