From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 10:06:54 CDT
In case there's anyone on this list who has a dr that won't work with them
on hormone replacement therapy, you might want to check out
http://www.newhopemed.com

You have to pay for the bloodwork which amounts to about $600, but he's
giving scripts for testosterone cypionate and deca durabolin.  And if you
have insurance, it'll probably cover the cost to fill the prescription.  All
you have to pay for is the blood work and fill out an extensive questionare.

By the way, I am in no way assocated with Dr Raymond Scruggs.  I just know
that he's an excellent alt med dr who lets his patients keep their hormones
at very high levels.

I know once I hit about 35 years old, I'm going to start taking about 500mg
cypionate per week in addition to 300mg deca per week.  Injected twice
weekly to even out the peaks and drops.

For the males on the list who have a weight problem, if you can milk a T3
script and a test cypionate script outta this guy, you will lose bodyfat and
add muscle very quickly!!  For women with a weight problem if you can milk a
deca and a T3 script outta this guy, the same will happen to you.  With
hormones and T3 at optimal levels, not only will you feel great, but you
will be able to lose bodyfat and add muscle, even with a fairly sloppy diet.

As long as your in your middle ages, this guy is gonna give you a script for
the hormones, but you have to have bloodwork done so he can monitor your
hormone levels.  I don't know anyone that he's turned down yet who
legitimately needed hormone replacement therapy.

xx Justin xx