CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fred Welfare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 00:12:45 EDT
In a message dated 9/20/2001 8:18:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Really? who speaks for "everyone"? god? and if they have/had these
>  biological weapons, why didn't they use them when we attacked/invaded?
>  if not then, when?

This just goes to show that you are so uninformed as to actually take in the
ideological meanderings of Chomsky like a sponge.  It has been well
documented that over 50,000 returning Gulf War veterans reported to hospitals
or evidenced symptoms in their offspring conceived after the war that are
related to infections from biological agents!  I refer you to LIFE magazine
so you can see the pics yourself.

V.