CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 14:09:20 -0700
Hey police murder

God help us, must we obfuscate our origins in this way, the country
was settled basically by English people, and the coutry is owned and
run by English descent; e.g. Cointon, Gore, Bush Dole etc.You're just
wasting your time.

And by the way police murders ARE state murders, and are basically
part of class warfare.
wcm>