C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:54:21 EDT
I just got Comcast digital installed yesterday.  I get a lot more channels
than with regular cable, and a bunch of "music only" channels.  That's
perfect for me.  I listened to Big Band all day yesterday while working
around the house then switched to classical in the evening -- poifict!  There
are music channels devoted exclusively to Latino, Country, Rock, Rap, Oldies
but moldies, etc. This will cost about $24 per month with HBO, Showtime, and
a couple of other premium channels.  Interestingly enough, this is about ten
dollars cheaper than what I was paying for basic cable.

I'd still settle for just the History Channel and Animal Planet though.

Betty

In a message dated 10/19/2000 8:27:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> We get Direct TV (Digital Satellite) our favs are (not in any particular
>  order) History, The Learning Channel, SciFi, TechTV, Travel, Discovery,
>  Animal Planet(Steve, Emergency Room Vets, etc.), Arts and Entertainment,
The