C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sara lynn weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:26:38 -0400
Dear Bobby, Here in VA there is not a lot on Ageing with CP. we are to far
south.
the south is not as good about dealing with CP like the North and West are. I
lived in south carolina for 43 years before moving to Virginia. and Virginia
is a whole lot better as far as the attlude or transprotation or the state
madacid offer for mediacal needs , than south carolina is. it does not offer
transprotation and you can not get a lot of medical equipment you need from
the state medcaid eather. so It all depends on what state you live in rather
you can get medical items you need and the transportation. Lynn