C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 06:32:54 -0500
I've been rather quiet this week with the discussion of Robin's son and
Lynn's past abuse.  Take it more as a sign of an overworked healthcare
worker than one of disregard and uncaring.  But, I finally have a quick
moment to write.
I am always so moved by the outpooring of support for people like Robin and
Lynn and others who have come here in the past.  The humanity of our common
suffering brings us together at these moments.  (Although the humanity of
our common sense of humor brings about strange dialogue :-))
I read your posts and my heart goes out you in these times of trial.  Robin,
I hope you and your doctor's can find a pathway through all of this.  Lynn,
it seems you are on your way.  I don't know any good access close parking on
the beach, I usually liked to go to Seashore State park and take my balm
there, watching the ships come into  the port amongst the sand dunes and
waves.  Your sweet soul has survived and so, hang on to that.

Elizabeth H. Thiers, OTR/L
homepage: http://www.bv.net/~john
email: [log in to unmask]