C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:20:24 EDT
Hi there-

I know you haven't heard from me in ages.  I have been quite ill for the past
3 weeks with various breathing problems and high blood pressure.  My family
doc referred me to get a consult with a pulmonologist which is happening a
week from today, and then I am to follow-up with my doc after that.  I'll
tell you more about my very exciting three weeks in another e-mail.  Needless
to say I had not checked my e-mail for 2 weeks and I had 1000 messages...no
kidding!  It was awful.  I am still trying to catch up with all the e-mail.
I have it down to under 100 mostly that came off the website but I am slowly
getting back on track as far as e-mail is concerned. I am sorry everyone.
You will see more of me as I finsh up all these lose ends.

Anyway on to the good news:

This e-mail is to inform you that the URL for the CPIC home page is now http:/
/www.geocities.com/aneecp/

Please change your bookmarks/links when you get a chance.  One of my
neighbors is redesigning the website so that it looks much more professional,
so right now there is no information available on the site but this should
change in the next few weeks, and all the information that was there before
will be there again.  I am trying to make CPIC be more of an actual
organization (which it already was becoming very quickly--we have had an
amazing 2000!) instead of "my webpage" so this is very exciting.  Maybe one
day we will actually be a 501-c nonprofit, but that's along way off.  Of
course maybe one day there will be a "we."  My short term goal is to work on
setting up a board of directors, that in and of itself is a huge goal to work
on. Anyway it's an exciting time for this website. Please be patient while we
are going through a growth spurt.

Yours,

Anee Stanford
Founder of CPIC