C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 13:53:13 -0400
Hi Betty,

       Yes, we are, I called and talked to the nurse - who said little
other, than she was fading, and the nurse is glad we are coming.  I just
went thru this two years ago with my friend Pat - who died at 48 from breast
cancer - she put up a 6 year fight, and bless her heart she came to see me
graduate from college. I am glad your Mom has had so little time to be sick,
not that I happy she has this - but thankfully it has not been years, even
tho months is really to long. The important thing now - she is surrounded by
people who can let her go and she knows she is loved and cared about. There
are stages and if she is ready to go - everyone else has to jump on the same
wagon. Amber understands and doesn't want her to suffer. I just wish we had
taken that kodak moment - with the two of them some months ago.

                             Hugs Sweetie!!!
                                 Trisha