C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 09:36:13 -0500
We went thru two adoptions in the '70's and our workers would never have
asked such a stupid question. Our kids were reared on Sesame Street and
Electric Company and Mr. Rogers, but my son always had a library on the
back of the commode.Such a tempting place for a pun here, but I will try to
stifle my stunted sense of humor. My daughter reads Stephen King and Larry
McMurtry. My wife reads about three true crime books per week. I am the
illiterate although I like James Lee Burke and Patricia Cromwell.

        That social workers she limit her work to the Humane Shelter
adopting out puppies and kittens.

Bobby