C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy C Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:57:26 -0700
Mike,

My point exactly!  I know if I was thrown into a "regular education"
environment, I wouldn't be the person I am today.  Kids can be really
mean, I know that people with disabilities have to learn how to deal with
those kind of people.  First they should be given the skills on how to do
just that.  Not be thrown into a situation where they have to learn as
they go.  That could be more damaging then anything!

Cindy