C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:08:06 -0500
I don't know I got plenty of opportunities at my high school in the
fifties. I was footbal and track manager and was part of the "jock" clique
in a Texas high school. You don't get much higher than that LOL. I was
ragged a lot by the jocks, but I thought it was part of the dues. Paid for
it later those because the teachers were afraid to give us bad grades. I
had to learn the basics in algebra and trig in college.

Bobby