C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Exceptional Mama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 06:49:34 EDT
I have created two eGroups mailing lists for West Virginians ...

WV_waiver_families ... A place for West Virginia families of Title XIX MR/DD
Waiver participants to share ideas, experiences, tips, advocacy efforts, and
(hopefully) information regarding respite care providers and one-to-one
trainers.  To join, visit:
http://www.egroup.com/group/WV_waiver_families

SpEd_in_WV ... This list was created by the very frustrated parent of a
special education student in West Virginia.  I think if we share our lessons
learned, we can help one another be more effective advocates for our
children.   To join, visit:
http://www.egroup.com/group/SpEd_in_WV

Additionally, there is WVKidswithSpecialNeeds (which I do not moderate) ...
This group is designed for parents, caregivers, educators and therapist in
West Virginia to support, educate and teach others for the benefit of
children with special needs.  To join, visit:
http://www.egroup.com/group/WVKidswithSpecialNeeds

I cordially invite fellow West Virginians to join these lists!  Hope to see
you there!

- <A HREF="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Debi</A>, "Exceptional Mama" to Tucker
  <A HREF="http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb1009144">Adaptive Equipment
Exchange</A>

 "Little good is accomplished without controversy,
   and no civic evil is ever defeated without publicity."