C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 19:53:04 EDT
In a message dated 6/8/00 11:09:45 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Just to let you in on a little secret, In hold two degrees, one AS in
Business Admin. and the other is a BS in Marketing/Management.  I only need
12 classes to complete my MBA, but decided I didn't need it after all I have
successfully owned two businesses in the past 8 years  >>

My son Davod has an MBA and it is serving him well. Makes double what his old
man does. My daughter now has your job, Mom, and she is excellent at it. I am
as proud of her as I am of banker David.

Bobby