C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:36:28 -0400
Still doesn't subdue my investigator's sense of something amiss.  Their call
seems late and a CYA after-thought.  Their on site behavior may tell tales.

Coincidental and curious.  Could be yes or no.  You'll have to see if they
filled the position, when, and with whom.  Can't tell you whether or not to
file a complaint, but I respect your reluctance if you'd rather not.

Choices.  The progress to date, we disabled have more choices.  Doesn't make
it easier to make them.

Steve