C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vince Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 21:57:03 PDT
Hi Mag!

>I think Vince and Mariana got it right, Joyce. I agree.

That's what I like about you.  Sexy and smart!

>Vince, hugs! write when you can.

Thank you.  I love hugs. There is no such thing as too few hugs!

Having lurked on the list for, it seems like always, some things have come
to my attention.  From what I read about all the different forms and affects
of CP, I am somewhat unusual.  I have never taken meds for my CP.  External
spasm is almost non-existent.  Speech has never been a problem.  No feed
tubes etc...  My CP manifests itself as a extreme lack of balance, and being
very right side dominant. Most people assume I am a Para from a car
accident.

These differences don't stop me from posting.  It is simply that I have no
experience with some of the things discussed, and thus, have no opinion.

As you've noticed, when something catches my eye, I do post.

Just some thoughts.

Peace,

Vince