C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:23:34 -0500
I began this post, so let me clarafy what I meant. Back when my wife wrote
her article, the were several cases in the media vis-a-vis surogate parents
vs. adoptive parents and the adoptive parents were sometimes portrayed a
"wimpy".
There is no conspiracy out "to get" adoptive parents. But sometimes, you
get the message that if you have to adopt yousometimes "less than". This is
all hogwash, I know, but on the other hand there are few people saying
PWD's are less than in a loud manner, but the message is there nonetheless.

bobby