C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:33:44 -0400
i finally got a break and thought i'd give you guys a little humor.  very
little!

 Two tourists were driving through Louisiana. As they were approaching
 Natchitoches, they started arguing about the pronunciation of the
 town. They argued back and forth until they stopped for lunch.

 As they stood at the counter, one tourist asked the young
 employee, "Before we order, could you please settle an argument for
 us? Would you please pronounce where we are, very slowly?"

 The youth leaned over the counter and said, "Burrrrrrrr,
 gerrrrrrr, Kiiiiing.