C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joanne Darr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:31:14 EST
In a message dated 01/26/2000 7:49:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< And they hugged me too. >>

Ah, the simplest things are the best, even better than a Dr. Pepper.
I hope things go well with your Moms  tests and outcome.  Look at it as being
given the gift of time.  We so often get so busy with life and think our
loves ones will never leave us that we keep butting off telling them what is
in our hearts.  You have been given this opportunity to smell the roses and I
know you'll take advantage of it.
Many cyber hugs from here to you.

Joanne