BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
david west <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Authentic Replicants Converge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 22:06:30 +1000
Leland

I was actually wondering what time it was in your neck
of the woods.

It's just on 10pm ... time I was thinking about
heading home for some sleep.  I guess that means that
you've just hit the office and are working your way
through the morning flood of email, faxes, voicemail
messages, all the while trying to digest that dreadful
stuff which Starbucks et.al. attempt to convince you
is called coffee!

As for the Lafroyg ... time I restocked the whisky
section of the bottom drawer.  G&T, red or white wine,
or even a nip of port - that I can do.

And no, I haven't been imbibing this evening.  Just
letting down my metaphorical hair!

Cheers

david

--- Leland Torrence <[log in to unmask]> wrote: >
Yowser... the man is hot.  What the hell timeis it
> over there?  Half past
> Laphroige?
> Excellent...
> Leland

http://store.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Store
- It's time you had your business online!