Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kim Tedrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 1997 12:53:21 -0400
Troy writes:
>>>Conversely, Ray Audette and I have seen some very disturbing results in
people who take the "flexible" approach.<<<

Troy and Ray,

I would be very interested to hear about what happens to people who take the
flexible approach.

For example:  All "legal" Paleofoods except coffee, or all legal w/ the
occasional (e.g. once every three months) slice of birthday cake, etc. (you
get the idea).

I tend to flex on the diet for convenience, although I am worried that the
combination of on/off may actually be more harmful than being completely
*off* paleoeating.

BTW, I feel honored that each of you contribute to the list :)

Thanks,
Kim

PS:  This Paleo-woman of the 90s discovered that her food dehydrator is also
perfect for drying that  odd piece of "unmentionable" hand wash laundry that
needs to get dried in a hurry.    ;)  Never wear damp pantyhose out of the
cave.