Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 May 1997 16:08:33 -0700
From: Kevin & Mara Riley:
> There was recently some discussion of this on the Lowcarb list, and I
> believe the person who had the macadamias with shells still on said that
> the nuts resisted ALL efforts with hammers, nutcrackers, his/her car

The last word I saw was that macadamia nuts are also common in Australia
and that there was a special vice like tool they use to crack one nut at a
time.

BUT, isn't the nut a seed?  Doesn't nature some-how have to open the shell
so the seed can root and grow?

Macadamia are wonderful source of "energy" fats and relatively a good
source of fibre and very low in sugar carbs, so they seem to be a natural,
good food for NeanderPeople.

Grant
Who is looking for a friendly wooly mammoth to step on a few nuts <g>.

----->
The Paleo Person      SPEAR and STONE
Grant         [log in to unmask]
http://www.mountain-inter.net/~magnuson/