Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2000 18:50:00 -0800
7bit
From:
Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
On Wed, 1 Mar 2000 20:53:52 +0100, Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>My view on homeopathy is that it is probably working with the placebo
>effect (that has been shown to work for usually 30 %).
>I also think that the H/G shaman/wich doctor works this way.
>Just my thoughts :-)

The most decisive study on homeopathy was when it was used to treat cows with
mastitis.

Outside of the fact that cows aren't subject to the placebo effect, the study
was done double blind, and the cows who were given the homeopathic remedy had
statistically significantly less mastitis.

--
Cheers,

Ken