CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"The philosophy, work & influences of Noam Chomsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 15:16:15 -0700
7bit
From:
William Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
A sad comment; the land of the Palistinians is being occupied, sometimes
brutally.  This reciprocal war can only be stopped by Israel leaving the
occupied territories (including the 'settlements')  You probably already
sense this.