C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 11:27:43 -0400
Dear Doctor Bobby,

      I assume the PhD is not in spelling nor in grammer. I have re-read the
post below and don't even recognize there is an error - maybe you can point
it out - I am after all just an ignorant foreigner for whom the English
langauge presents many pitfalls. My grammer is never correct or at least my
sentence structure isn't. Having learned English as second language my
inclination is always to set stuff up in my native language's format. I also
have the wonderful German habit of never saying in a single sentence what
can be drawn out into a long paragraph - LOL   Want to count up my
Boo-boo's? GRIN

     The correct fashion in which to address me in writing would be Rev.
Trisha Cummings, HP or Rev. Raynyng Angel Watchyng Wolf, HP.  I guess I am
also Mrs. Patricia Cummings and the most treasured title I have is Mom.
Don't we all wear so many hats. My perference for being addressed is just
Trisha or Angel. In the distance future on the drawing board is a Doctorate
in Computers - so then I will be Witch Doctor -   Tee-Hee.

    I am sure Laura was just teasing, anyway.

                                                      Brightest Blessings
and Hugs
                                                               Trisha