C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"I. S. Margolis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 17:42:14 -0400
Again, if restrooms are not public, then none would be available (though
access should be available for employees).  If the bathrooms are public then
they need to be accessible or a reasonable alternative provided.

Another point is what do people mean when the tell you what they do.  Indeed
what do you mean when you say you were refused.  You can agree with Kyle and
offer your experience.  That doesn't mean you were or weren't discriminated
against or denied access not denied others.

I guess we all have different points at which we take "No." for an answer.
I think Dina has every right to feel put upon and inconvenienced.  She also
needs to know the rules and how to maneuver them.  Not everybody is as
experienced at that as others.

Emergencies?  For me.  If worse came to worse I'd pee where necessary and do
what I had to do to not get my pants wet.  Would tell them I'm practicing
fire fighting.

S.