C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 10:29:40 EDT
HI everyone-

Just to let you know I am still alive.  LOL.  When I saw the messeges about
CPIC on the list I thought I had better send my friends a note. I have been
very bussy because my brother is getting maried in July--and I am in the
wedding.  Oh the bridesmaid dress is aful -- open back, sleevles need i say
more?   On top of that my mother's father has been in the hospital since
Febuary after haveing a third heart atack he has had a number of coplications
and somehow my mother thinks that I am some kind of medical advisor or
something and keeps calling me up and telling me about all the stuff that is
happening---let me tell you at this point thay have at least 3 good resons to
sue if they want.  It's jsut rediculous. And now she has decided that I am
going to handel all the ADL stuff when he gets home (she is assuming he will
get home) because the PTs and OTs "arn;t doing anything".  I told her--- mom
I am not qualifed to do this.  I did go ahead and order a Jay2 cussion for
them.  The thing is that I am not expereinced in gerontology/cardiac rehab
like I am in nuromusklor matters and the two are very diffrent on top of
which I don;t actually have cirtification in anything.  Plus I am doing this
from 2000 miles away.  This really is not  a good situtation.

CPIC is troting on along--over 2000 hits in one month!.  I am going to add
some stuff to it today in fact.  The url for CPIC is
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/CPIC.html  In upcoming weeks I will be adding
 an article on TENS to go along with our TES/FES article and also I will be
adding an article on Life Expectency and CP.  And of course I am always
looking for ideas so if you think on anything you woould like to see on CPIC
let me know.

Yours,

Anee Stanford
Webmaster of CPIC
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/CPIC.html
ICQ # 67019089
AOLIM: Anee

In a message dated 4/25/00 7:21:59 AM Mountain Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]