From:
JSchroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 15:45:51 -0700

I got a letter from Best Foods today.  They tell me that although they
don't make an allergen list anymore because of changes.  But they say
that they will ALWAYS list the following ingredients on the label:
"eggs, milk and dairy products, wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and
shellfish.  In addition any ingredient which may contain gluten, such as
wheat, rye, oats or barley is also listed."

also:
"All Bestfoods ingredient delaration statements accurately reflect every
allergen in the product regardless of its level.  This includes
individual components of complex ingredients."

Per Irene McCall, Manager, Consumer Affairs  7/11/00

Hope this helps
Joanna