From:
Sheri Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 00:07:08 -0700

Hi everyone! Thank you all so much for replying to my post asking about the
gf lipsticks! You are all great! Some folks felt this would not be a
problem, others felt it definitely was a problem. In my case, it has to be,
as I am very, very strict with my diet and never ever cheat, I eat no
processed foods, only things on my list and mostly fruits, vegetables, plain
meat, eggs, skim milk, corn bursts by Malt-o Meal, and so on. If I find
something new I can eat, I am so thankful, like a kid with a new toy. I
don't do any baking as I am a widow and live alone, who would eat it? Only
me adding more calories to my diet, and I kinda like being thin again!
Now about the lipsticks, I will try to summarize as best I can, I still
can't figure out the cut and paste thing!

Some but not all Mary Kay lipsticks are gf, the ones that come in a regular
looking tube are gf.

Almay is gf.

One lady said Avon is not gf, as they use gluten for binders and sheen,
another lady said Avon is gf, personally I would stay away from it!
Clinique is gf, but not the long lasting kind- the regular lipstick if gf.
Several people said Neutrogena is gf, and liked it!

Almay, Oil of Olay are gf according to one lady.

L'Oreale Rouge is gf.

Lancome is gf.

Revlon Is not, I repeat NOT gf!

I believe the one I was using, Maybelline is NOT gf, as I could find no
information on it's status, so unfortunately it went in the garbage!
Hope this is of some help to you, keep researching everything and good
health to everyone! Have a great gf day!

Sheri Olson