From:
romrider <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 00:03:31 -0800

OK, I have been gluten free now for what seems like an eternity... well
over a year, at least 6 months of those as close to gluten free as
humanly possible... I am discouraged tonight after working with some
carpet cleaner... My DH has broken out in a nasty way, the burning skin
has returned, the "FOGGY" head etc... and now I think i've got pink
eye... UGHHHH...

Now i've vented, thanks for reading it all... Good luck on all your
ventures!!!

Oh, and as for this message's purpose...  It was just to let the new
people know that even after being so called "gluten free" for a while
you will have fall backs, they are inevitable, don't give up on your
diet because you think "what's the use, i'm still experiencing
misery"... from time to time I feel great, other times I dunno how i'll
function at all!!!

It's all part of living in a world where the staple food is poisonous...

(INTERNAL THOUGHT) Mmmm, that burger sure looks delicious, I wonder if
they will mind me bringing my rice crackers as a replacement for the
bun!...