From:
Monika Bradley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 00:30:05 EDT

I recently posted a message about Genisoy (1-888-436-4769)
 - they make protein shake powder and protein bars that are GF, as well as
SOME of their Soy Nuts (ONLY the unsalted and the salted, do not buy any
other flavors as they will have barley malt)

One list member sent the following information, of which I was not aware.
"I don't believe all their bars are gf, they have a new line called Genisoy
Nature Grains that are NOT gf, with obvious ingredients listed.  Thanks for
the update."   (I had not heard of nor seen these bars, so I never inquired
about them)

I told the customer service rep that it was a shame that they "ruined" their
existing line, which had all been GF, until the flavored Soy Nuts and the
Nature Grain bars.

But at least they can clearly and willingly answer our questions!

Monika