From:
Caroline St-Pierre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:23:34 PDT

Hi
For your information, I contacted this european companie (with north
american manufacturers) to inquire about their instant creme caramel pudding
and they sent me this GF list. The creme caramel is easy to make and tasty.

In Canada (east) , these products are available in most grocery stores...

Happy week end everyone !

Caroline,
in Quebec  (Canada)

Dear Ms. St-Pierre:
Thank you for your e-mail to our head office.  I can inform you that our
Creme Caramel Dessert is gluten-free.

If I can be of any other assistance, please do not hesitate to contact
me.

Best Regards,
Heidi Yohanna
Following is a list of our gluten-free products for your information.

OETKER GLUTEN-FREE PRODUCTS
oetker Mousse - all flavours
oetker Creamy Delights (Chocolate & Pistachio)
oetker Mousse Light - all flavours
oetker Creme Caramel
oetker Baking Powder
oetker Vanilla Sugar
oetker Regular and Instant Glazes
oetker Whip it
oetker Puddings - all flavours
oetker Regular Vanilla Sauce Powder (not Instant)
oetker Rote Grutze jelly style dessert mix
oetker Bavarian Cream