From:
Dr. James Alpigini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:17:12 -0400

Hello all,

I received this from Nestle, who also manufacture Ortega and Stouffer's
products.

Thank you for contacting Nestle on the Internet.  We welcome questions
and comments from our consumers.

We have read your e-mail and understand your concern.  Unfortunately we
do not have a gluten free list for our Stouffer's items.  We do although
have one for our Ortega Items.  I have listed the Ortega items below.
Thank you for your interest in our Nestle products.

Sincerely,
Angela May
Consumer Response Representative

Ref: 6204765

GLUTEN FREE ORTEGA

This information includes products which, to the best of our knowledge, do
not contain wheat, oats, rye or barley/malt ingredients.  The list may not
be complete subsequent to the date of issue due to formula changes and new
product introductions.

Please read the product ingredient statement for the most current information.

Ortega(r) Products

Whole Green Chilies
Diced Green Chilies
Tostada Shells