From:
Peter Andes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 09:14:20 -0400

I just had dinner at Caffe Baldo, 2849 Jerusalem Ave. in Wantagh, NY.
The owner's mother has Celiac Disease and he keeps GF pasta on hand and
will make a GF meal for anyone who requests it. It was such a pleasure
to deal with a restaurant person who doesn't need an explanation of
everything. And the food was good, too! (My wife and daughter, who are
not celiacs, ate regular food and agreed.)

My only connection to this restaurant is as a satisfied customer.

Peter