From:
Lauren Sarantou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:04:55 +0900

Hi everyone,

My husband and daughter have a variety of symptoms and we have been
told that they are either lactose intolerant, suffering from food
intolerances/allergies or perhaps have coeliac disease. I have been
following your discussions and from what I can tell it seems the
first two are more likely. My husband is currently sticking to an
elimination diet which is very trying. My daughter is only two and we
dread having to do the diet with her. Any support would be great. I
wonder if anyone knows of a list like yours that supports people with
food allergies?

Thankyou, and all the best
Lauren Sarantou
(in Japan, where by the way, coeliac is unheard of it seems)
http://www2.117.ne.jp/~chunky/index.html