From:
Julie McQuillan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 08:25:30 EDT

Both my husband and I are GF.  We drank a bottle of wine last night and it
had to have gluten in it.  After one glass we both were spacey and by the
second it was it was hard to concentrate.  It was a different reaction from
food.  No headache, no bloating.  Just a giggly high.  Please note that we
both had lunch and it started before we ate dinner (so is was not the food).
It was not because we drank more than one glass either.  Just thought I would
pass this on for the wine drinkers to avoid.

Gundlach Bundschu  1997,  Sonoma Valley Chardonnay  Rinefarm Vineyards
If anyone else has had reactions to wine we need to start a list.

Julie