From:
gfkitchen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 08:35:26 -0600

Hello,

I would like to issue a warning about McDonalds French Fries in Wylie,
Texas. (Small Town outside of Plano and/or Garland Texas)

Our Local McDonalds does have separate fryers for French Fries and other
products such as Breaded chicken nuggets and if you ask the owner and/or
manager they will tell you that they have dedicated fryers for the French
Fries, however, on the last two occasions that I have been in the restaurant
which has been around 2 P.M. in the afternoon they are frying the nugget and
other products in the fryer normally used for French Fries. When I asked the
girl why they were doing this, she stated that because they are very slow at
midday it is more cost effective to only run the one fryer.

Needless to say we drive down to the other McDonalds in Garland to eat our
French Fries now. The Wylie Texas McDonalds also will not give out nutrition
guides, they are out and have no plans to reorder anymore, so if you live in
this area, all the Plano, Garland, and Dallas McDonald will give them to you
without problem.

Have a great and gluten free weekend
Lucy Shriver