NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 11:25:44 -0400
At 09:55 PM 4/6/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>has anyone ever tried to do a pizza without any milk or egg that is edible?

Here in the east coast of the US, we go to a place called Bertucci's and
order a "design it yourself" pizza without cheese. It's great! Almost any
topping: pepperoni, mushrooms, garlic, black olives,...

Lately we've been making our own at home, too. We either use milk/egg-free
dough from the grocery store, or make our own in the bread maker, or even
use egg/milk-free bagels or English muffins. We use pizza sauce from a jar
when we're busy - the kids like Pizza Quick. We buy large packages of
pepperoni, cans of black olives, etc., and make up a very tasty pizza in
our oven. I'm getting hungry thinking about it. It's been decades since
I've been able to have pizza, and I really love it.

Mark Feblowitz

Standard disclaimer - I am not a doctor, and am not  giving you advice
on how  you   should  treat your  illness.  If you  decide to  use  my
experience  as a guide, do so  only with the  permission of, and under
the supervision of, a licensed physician.