BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Davidson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - "Callahan's Preservationeers"
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 13:46:46 EDT
I to am mystified.....I thought it was a hankie drop( code duello pistols at
dawn /or was it horse apples?)..now if its drawers that drop we may have more
of a crowd at sunrise. signed  pirate.
.Ps I have a 19th cent print of Weehawken and the river looking down towards
Linclon tunnel....or where the tunnel is now...serene and beautiful
I guess that the linclon tunnel and the George Washington bridge are some of
the more important landmarks that are exempt from using historic
materials..do they in fact have landmark status? are they exempt from all
guidelines as such?