VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patty Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patty Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:14:03 -0700
Hi,

Once you are in the recycle bin, press down arrow  or hit the first letter
of the name of the file. When you get to the correct file Hit Alt-F to get
into the file menu,then it should say "restore". if not, arrow down until it
does, and hit enter.  This puts the file back into it's original place.

Patty Arnold