VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 07:53:23 -0500
I've forwarded this to many lists including:
webwatch, access-l, blind-l, guispeak, and basr-l
This is different from the post received by Kelly earlier but since the
impact of 508 has been such a hot media topic of late, I thought it
appropriate to post.  I profusely appologize for any inconvenience or
confusion this may have caused.
Thanks!