VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Ruell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Ruell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 05:08:19 -0500
Hello all,
First of all, my apologies for accidentally sending a private message to
the list. There are gremlins in my computer again!!!
I have been asked to circulate this request from one of our members.  If
interested, please call or e-mail Lisa directly.  Thanks.

     I am writing this E-mail message to you in hopes that there will be a
VIBUG member who might be interested in being a guest on my show to talk
about their positive experience with "Home Runs."  If possible, could you
send out a bulk E-mail message to all VIBUG members concerning this issue?
If so, individuals could contact me either by E-mail at the following
address:

     Or, they may contact me via telephone at: (617) 441-0909 ext.225.
Please include the title of my show "INSPIRE AMERICA" as well as the fact
that we tape live every Monday evening beginning promptly at 8:30 p.m. until
9:00 p.m.  Furthermore, the studio NewTv is located at 90 Lincoln street and
is accessible from the Green Line of the MBTA.  Moreover, you would take the
Green Line from Park Street headed towards Riverside and get off at the
Newton Highlands stop.  From there, New TV is only a short 5 minute walk.
Or, for more detailed directions you may call New TV directly at: (617)
965-7200.

     Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter and I look
forward to your response!

     Sincerely,

     Lisa Brightman

Amy Ruell, VIBUG President
Too many messages and not enough time, contact [log in to unmask] and
give yourself a gift today!!!